As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide accounting and clerical assistance to the Finance and Accounting department. Your responsibilities include preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records and performing basic office tasks such as answering phones, responding to email, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintain and updating manual books of accounts.
- Manage and routing office communications letters and documents.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Preserve office records and manage electronic and printed files.
- Maintain and safe keep office supplies and equipment.
- Liaise with other employees to handle requests and queries from managers.
- Supply administrative support to accountants by performing clerical tasks such as sending out invoices to customers, settle billing from vendors and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
Internal: All employees
External: Business partners, clients, etc.
- Candidate must be a graduate any business related course
- At least 1 year related working experience
- Working knowledge in office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office specifically MS Word and Excel
- Bookkeeping experience is an advantage
Specific skills & abilities:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Relations Skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Keen to details
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Can work with minimal level of supervision