As a Network Engineer, you are responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining an organization’s computer network infrastructure. This includes planning and designing network layouts, installing and configuring network hardware and software, and troubleshooting network issues. You are responsible for managing network security, monitoring network performance, and collaborating with other IT professionals.
- Support for Demo/POC.
- System installation, rack and stack.
- Conduct Hardware Acceptance Test.
- System configuration including testing commissioning.
- System integration / migration.
- Conduct User Acceptance Test and Knowledge Transfer.
- Provide MOP and As-built documentation for the final closing of the project turn-over.
Internal: Sales, Pre-Sales and Technical Team.
External: Business partners, Clients, Contractors/Sub-contractors, etc.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Electronics and Communication Engineering / BS Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 5 Years of work experience as System Engineer
Specific skills & abilities:
- Alcatel-lucent PABX – System installation, configuration, and testing commissioning
- Alcatel-lucent Data Network – System installation, configuration, and testing commissioning
- Alcatel-lucent WLAN – System installation, configuration, and testing commissioning
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to manage work pressure and strict deadlines
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity